Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Treasures!

I am so ashamed. It has been quite a while since I posted anything. I have hit 3 auctions, a few yard sales, and a flea market since my last post, and have had too many things to put away and take care of! Here are just a few of the items I have gotten. Got this wonderful set of glasses for $3.00!!! Love this spooky looking postcard. Fun, huh?
Here are some more fun things for art.
I got this key hole and broken watch for art. The charms on the watch are great, aren't they? The material it is laying on is part of a HUGE black and tan tassle I found at the flea market.

Stereotype pics. I love the one of the couple kissin in the punkin patch!
The buy of the whole month(maybe even year)! This guy said he would give me any of the old papers for a dollar each or $17.00 for the whole box!!! There are WAY more than 17 papers in this! I made out like a bandit! There are antique calling cards, advertising cards, books, postcards, cut-outs, everything! All 1922 or earlier! Woo-Hoo!
Now for a taste of Halloween. I got this platter and these stickers(plus several more) from Dollar Tree! Love it!
I don't have much up for Halloween yet. I know, I'm behind. I do have this little vignette, though. The glittery pumpkin is from a Halloween swap I was in. My partner Heidi sent it to me. I will be posting pics. of all the stuff I got on Oct. 8th. BTW, Happy October! TTFN!


2 comments:

Glennis said...

You did have an awesome time buying goodies, some very interesting things.
I do wonder what you will do with the old door lock.
Greetings from New Zealand.

Jeri Anne said...

I will probably use it in my art. I just fell in love with it, so you never know about me!