Thursday, October 9, 2008

More Swap Stuff and Babycakes

I'm going to make this brief. Still nutsy busy over the open house, but wanted to share a little bit more of what I got from Heidi. They are the same items, just opened and displayed. I set the tags and bows she made in amongst my fall stuff. Here is Mr. Pumpkin Face with the sparkly pumkin. He looks funky with the candle in there, but it looks really neat when it is lit.

I realized it had been a while since I shared pics. of my adorable niece. This was a couple weeks ago for a Harvest Party my sister-in-law had. She is dressed in the very same outfit I wore on my first Halloween. I gave it to my sister-in-law when she was pregnant, and I was so thrilled to see Clover wearing it! I know, she is the most adorable baby you have ever seen:)
I love this picture! My goofball Hubby got really close and snapped it! Even when she is being silly she is darling! Well, off to bed! Big weekend ahead! TTFN!

No comments: