Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sshhh...Don't Tell!!

I just made treats for my sweet friend, Tangee. She is so nice and I wanted to show her my appreciation! She has a lovely blog at asparklymessylife.blogspot.com Check out her lovely necklaces and jewelry! I have found I make fun stuff when I'm not under stress to get the items done. My imagination can go crazy!

I want to start making things for my etsy shop, I just get so busy with everything else! I also seem to have more fun when I am making things for people I love and care for. The items just seem to be better.
This was my most favorite. I love making fun things out of old ugly things!
Here is some of my Halloween fun! That is one thing I LOVE to do-decorate!
A little creepy laboratory.


Just about the time our colors started to change we got a huge wind storm, and this tree is about the only pretty tree left in the yard. We are surrounded by maple trees, so fall is beautiful!


Our lovely country road! Aaahhh, I love it! TTFN!



No comments: