Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Swap Items

Whew! Am I pooped! Sorry this is late in the day; we're having a 40th anniversary open house for my parents Saturday and I have been crazy busy! Anyway, this is the great stuff I got from Heidi for the Very Vintage Halloween Swap! I was sooo pumped to get the great magazine with fun Halloween ideas in it. I got a neat candle, a big tin pumpkin luminarie, and a very pretty glittery pumpkin. Not to mention the gorgeous bows with the great tags on them. I unwrapped everything very carefully so I could keep the bows and attach them to my things around the house for decoration. This one was so fun with the pumpkin lollipops wrapped into it.

I LOVE the one with my initial on it. This is everything wrapped up still. Tomorrow I'm going to post pics. of it unwrapped and in my house. I also loved the pretty envelope with my name on it so cool. I'm going to frame it! I want to thank Heidi again for all the great stuff! TTFN!

1 comment:

KatCollects said...

Happy Anniversary to your parents! And beautifully wrapped gifts from Heidi, this was such a fun swap.
Kathy