Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Our New Project!

I'm giving a peek of my very exciting news! This is my parents barn and in the spring my sister-in-law and I are starting a farm market/antique store/everything in it. This is the nicest picture; you do NOT want to see the inside yet:)! No way! I did take before pictures, but it is such a mess up there! But I can definitely see the finished product in my head! It isn't hard. I always try to see the cup as half full. We have always wanted to start something, but expenses to rent, heat, etc. always loomed. Not to mention the way the economy is right now. We thought if we did it this way it would give us some experience in running our own business, and we'll have fun decorating and getting to know people. We might even make a little bit of money! The only thing I'm having a hard time with is coming up with a name. I will probably start a blog in that new name as soon as I can figure one out; I will be updating our progress all winter! TTFN!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How fun!!! I LOVE barns. Good luck to y'all.

Brandy