Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My Finished Project

This is my new piece that I just finished. It is so cute I almost kept it for myself! I already listed it though. I don't know what my next project will be. I usually just play it by ear. I love vintagy glittery stuff(as you can see)! And I love making something out of nothing. This WAS a dark green plaque with a moose stenciled on it. I had so much fun doing it!
I missed AI last night! I had a jewelry party to go to! We got on youtube first thing this morning to watch how David Cook did. I just knew he would do a song from Phantom of the Opera! It wasn't rockish like his other ones, but he proved he can pretty much sing anything. It was so pretty! But I love that song anyway. Gotta go for now! TTFN!

2 comments:

Tangee said...

I think it's gorgeous. Just beautiful. I love that it used to have a moose on it, isn't it amazing what you can rework into vintagy beauty?

Hipmomofboyz said...

I just love what you made.....very vintage looking..
see moms with all boyz can be very crafty, too