Wednesday, April 16, 2008

This is our little pomeranian Short Round after his bath! He looks so funny and crinkly afterwards! We have had him about 2 months now. He is crazy! We have always had big dogs, so having a little dog is very different. He barks at everything, snorts when he does bark, dances pretty, prances when he walks, and all kinds of other funny stuff! He's my crazy little punkbutt.

Here he is now that he is all puffy and cute and dry! This is what he normally looks like!

Here he is dancing pretty!! He is soooo cute!


This is our black lab, Tiger. He is a big baby. VERY jealous of Shorty! Everytime Shorty is getting any kind of attention, Tiger is right there doing the same! Yesterday he climbed onto my lap with Shorty and nearly crushed me! He doesn't get that he is 10 times bigger than Shorty!

So those are our dogs. We have lots of animals. We love animals. We have 2 dogs, 6 cats(2 are kittens from one of the adults, they are going to new family soon), a guinea pig, and a 3 foot ball python. He is beautiful. I got him for Christmas a year ago. My husband is scared to death of snakes, so I tell everyone I know he loves me VERY much if he would get me something is so scared of!
So, just want to put in a quick plug about American Idol before I sign off. David Cook is without doubt the best singer on there! He is so awesome every week, but last night he out did himself! I never thought a Mariah Carey song could sound like that! There, I got that out of my system. TTFN!

1 comment:

Tangee said...

Hi! Oh, your doggies are precious and love the story about your son you shared with me on my blog. That is awesome that he wants to be a pastor. My oldest daughter prefers Christian music and her bible, which is awesome to me. I wanted to say that I thought David Cook rocked that MC song too!