Monday, April 21, 2008

I HATE Technology!!

Could someone, anyone tell me why everything has to be so stinking difficult? I am trying to change my layout/template and everything I download or copy and paste won't go through! It says it isn't parsed well(whatever that means) and gives me no way of fixing it. I want a three column layout and banner, and everything, but I am totally lost! I can't stand that I am so stupid when it comes to this stuff! Well, now you all know what I am like when I get upset! It was bound to happen sooner or later(LOL).
We had a lovely weekend(except when I tried to get a new layout). Church was great. We are having a really good Sunday School discussion. We found out that fear of God is a good thing. Just like punishing your children and them having a fear of dissapointing you, it is the same with us and God. He is our Father and he is watching us all the time, so we need to be fearful that He can see and hear everything we do. So we need to be on our best behavior, right? Sometimes that is much easier said than done. But I try my hardest!
My middle son was gone all weekend on a Boyscout camping trip. He had a good time. All he can talk about though is how funny it was that one of his little friends fell in the creek! Poor Boy! I took pics. of me and the boys, so I will be putting them on(I hope). TTFN!

No comments: