Saturday, April 19, 2008

My Gorgeous Neice

This is my new adorable niece. She is almost 2 months old. Needless to say, I am completely and totally smitten! My new favorite thing to do is babysit at the drop of a hat! I will stop doing what I am doing in an instant if my sister in law calls!

It probably helps a lot that it is the first girl in the family ever since I was born! It is also helpful that she is the first baby born since my last son was born almost 10 years ago! That is a long time to go without getting to cuddle a baby! I just can't get enough! I am so happy for my brother and his wife!
I am still trying to get the hang of this blogging thing. I want to put so much more on here, but am having trouble finding the time. Especially now that it is so nice outside. There is always lots to do out there! TTFN!

2 comments:

Hipmomofboyz said...

She is so cute....Having all boys I just love little girls dressed in pink

Tangee said...

She is ADORABLE and your sons are so Handsome. Girls are fun till they start talking, walking, giving attitude, sorry, that's my tween, bwahahaha.