Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

This is my first tag, so I hope I do everything right. I want to thank Tangee at ASparklyMessyLife.blogspot.com for tagging me! She is my first blogging buddy! Check out her great blog! Now I need to post the rules!

  1. Link back to the person who tagged you
  2. Post these rules on your blog
  3. Share 6 unimportant things about yourself
  4. Tag 6 people at the end of your entry

Okay, here are my bits of juicy nonimportanceness:

I have two yard sales a year, one in spring and one in fall, to get rid of all the extra junk I come home with from auctions!

I hate coffee, so I have to have Diet Pepsi for the caffiene I need. It has to be Diet Pepsi, too. No Coke for me!

I can't stand heat! It makes me sick to my stomach if I am too hot. That is why I love living up north.

I shot my first buck last fall. It was a 6 point! I love to hunt and fish, but especially to fish. There is no better day than one sitting in a boat with your line in the water!

I was Anne in our towns version of Anne of Green Gables when I was 15. It was so much fun! Except that the lady who was supposed to give my hair a rinse out red hair color ended up putting a permanent red in my hair and didn't even tell me till she had already done it! So I was a red head for a while!

I was over 10 pounds when I was born and my mom was 3 weeks overdue with me which is why my birthday is 2 days before Christmas. Highly inconvenient!

Well, those are my exciting tidbits! I don't know anyone on here other than the people who have already been tagged! I have one person I can tag, if I think of any others, I will add them! So I am tagging for now:

TractorsandClover (you know who you are:)

2 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

Jeri Anne- So glad to see you stopped by and that you have your own "cheering section"! Aren't our kids the best?! As far as my swap goes, think of 5 things you would like with you on a desert island (knowing you will be rescued in 24 hours). Then you find out what your partner likes, by way of a questionnaire that I send out, and you send 5 things you would like with you, but make sure it's something that your partner would like. For example, if you choose candy as something you would like to have, send your partner some kind of candy that THEY would like. M&M;s maybe? Sign ups end tomorrow, so please e-mail me if you would like to join the fun!:-) toosillysisters@cox.net Lori

Tangee said...

Oh wow, I didn't know you went to auctions. I would LOVE to go to one. I too have a hard time with heat as I've gotten older, but we live close to the beach, so we get a lot of coolness from the ocean in the summer