Sunday, April 13, 2008

New to this Wide World of Blog!

This is a very new experience for me! I live in the middle of nowhere, and I don't know much about all the internet has to offer. We just got high speed internet, so I am attempting to find out. I am a romantic to the core! Love, love, love antiques, auctions, and yard sales. Love to decorate, cook, and watch movies. Romantic movies for the most part, but usually have to watch action movies since I have 3 boys and a husband! I am going to post this and see what happens. I feel like an 80 year old! I have no clue about this world full of technology, but it sounds exciting(and a bit scary)! I will be posting pics. of the things I love and my life soon(if I can figure out how to put the pics. on).

3 comments:

Bottles Barbies And Boys said...

Best wishes on your new adventure!

Tangee said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! Can't wait to see more that you have to share!

mysteryhistorymom said...

I LOVE yard sales, too! It sounds so "unglamorous" to some (I love TJ Maxx and Tiffany's, too!) but you can often find such fabulous "treasures!" I know you know what I am talking about!:-) I woke up too late, today, though.:( Hopefully you lucked into something fun! Lori
www.perfectisboring.blogspot.com
Please stop by!:-)