Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A New Addition to the Farm Family

This is the newest member of the farm family! This little guy was born to my mom and dad's herd over the weekend! Isn't he adorable? And I just love this picture of him and E. I can never get such good pics., but I snapped at just the right moment! The little guy is so fun to have around; he is already following us everywhere and he runs around and bucks. It is so funny!
I forgot to say in my last post what I got for Mother's Day! I got a flat of flowers and the Marie Antoinette DVD(ooh-la-la:). I was excited.
The shirt says it all!!
I was going to have my spring yard sale this weekend, but of course the forcast is calling for rain! Never fails! So I guess I am postponing till next weekend which I did not want to do because I want to be out yard saling, not having one! But, I think we can work something out where we watch it in shifts so some of us can go, too. We are going to an auction on Thursday, so hopefully I will have great things to show everyone on Friday! TTFN!

1 comment:

mysteryhistorymom said...

Great picture of your son! The goat is darling, too!:-) Lori