Thursday, May 29, 2008

Never Enough Time!!

I had to atleast add one pic. I know, she is just too cute to handle!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ugh!!! Well, here I promised pics. of my treasures 3,4 days ago and still don't have them on here! I am having a jewelry party tonight and because of all my "treasures" my house looked like a tornado blew through! So, I have been cleaning like a mad woman and have not had time to get on here. I hate it. I have only been blogging for a little over a month and I can't stand it when I can't get on here at least once a day! Anyway, my house is spotless and I'm hoping to get lots of orders for jewelry so I can earn my own! If you have never checked out Lia Sophia jewelry, you really should! The stuff is gorgeous! I will definitely be posting those pics. tomorrow! You all just HAVE to see what I got last weekend! TTFN!

1 comment:

Cena @ Unexpected Necessities said...

Hi again....I was wondering if you wanted to set a joint mail date for our swap?? I think that I am finished with yours!