Sunday, May 25, 2008

I'm Back!!

I am finally back! This last week was crazy busy; I had my yard sale over the weekend. It takes so much time and preparation. I haven't been on here in a whole week! I just read my favorite girls blogs and I feel like I missed out on so much! Well, the highlight of the weekend was that Mitch and I went about 3 hours south to a gigantic auction. We left the night before. We have never done anything like that before, but this auction had a bunch of stuff to start a business with, so we decided to check it out. It was also an estate auction. I made out like a bandit!!!! We could hardly fit everything! I will post pics. tomorrow. We went to the park today for a cookout; that is always nice. I am so relieved that my yard sale is over! Now I can totally focus on my swap projects and have some fun! TTFN!

2 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

It's so fun to get auction goodies! I am thrilled for you! Can't wait to see your pictures! Lori

Tangee said...

I can't wait to see all your goodies!!!!! Glad to hear that your sale went well!