Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

Happy Mother's Day my lovely blogging beauties!!!! Here is my great Mom and I! It was sooo cold here today! Yesterday was gorgeous, but today it went the other way, but we still had a lovely day.

Here I am with my beautiful boys!
Here is my sister-in-law(her first mothers day), my niece Chloe, my Mom, and I.
And here is my sister-in-law and Chloe again. Aren't they beautiful?!! I had a super weekend! My husband actually got the weekend off, so we went yard saling Friday. Then he pulled into the message therapist parking lot and asked if she had time to give me a massage!!! She only had time for a half hour, but oh my, was it worth it! I cannot stress the importance of mothers and women getting a massage when needed!! It is a HUGE stress reliever and gives you time to just relax. We spent yesterday with Mitch's(my handsome hubby) mom and brother and sister. His sister is also a first time mom and this was her first Mom's Day, too! Then today we went to church, had a wonderful service, THEN we came home and my Dad, brother, and Mitch made us ladies a brunch(eggs, toast, steak, bacon, hashbrowns, johnny cake, and fruit!). It was so nice! I rented Becoming Jane, a movie about the life of Jane Austin. I got to watch that, and it was a very nice movie, so all in all, it was a nice, calm, Mommy Rules weekend! I hope all of you had beautiful weekends as well! TTFN!!

2 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend. Good for you! You deserve it! Love the picture of you and your boys.:-) Lori

Tangee said...

Oh, you look SO CUTE!!! I love the outfit, now you gotta tell me where you got your dress. It sounds like so much fun!!! Did you find any deals yard saleing? I love your niece, so cute, perfect name, of course I'm biased I have a Chloe too, she's a Chloe Rose