Thursday, May 8, 2008

Here She is Again!!




Here she is again! You guys will probably get soooo sick of seeing her, but she is just so cute I can hardly stand it! She has changed so much already since she was born! I am so blessed that my brother and his wife live so close so I get to see her a lot! She is so full of personality already and she isn't even 3 months old yet. Those first two pics. are so precious aren't they? She is always so smily and silly.
On to other topics! I am so excited about the swaps I will be doing! I am in the Desert Island Swap through Lori at Morning Glories & Moonflowers, and I just signed up for a Pinkalicious(loooove the name) Swap through Tangee at A Sparkly Messy Life. Check out my fave blogs and there will be a link to both ladies blogs. Well, off to eat lunch than start making my Mother's Day cards! TTFN!

1 comment:

Hipmomofboyz said...

Oh she is so cute...how fun to have a little girl around with all those boyz