Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Pickle's New Do

Look what Hubby did this afternoon! He buzzed Pickle's hair this way for a joke, but he(Pickle) liked it so much that I told him he could at least keep it for the weekend. I think it is fun, but it's hard to go to church looking nice with a mohawk! Of course my mom hates it, but I don't see anything wrong with having fun with hairstyles and such when your young and don't have to worry how you look on the job! There was a preying mantis on the spokes of by bike this afternoon; so sorry for the terrible pic., I don't have a great camera, so it's a bit blurry. Anyway, I think they are so interesting and beautiful! The boys freak out everytime I pick one up, but I love just studying them!
This cluster of fungi was in my neighbor's driveway, and I just had to get a picture! I've never seen anything like it before, and I thought it was pretty neat. TTFN!

1 comment:

Karen from A`Musements said...

Well, all I have to say is if you look like adorable Pickle to start with, there's probably not a 'bad' hairdo he could have! (Unlike me; I need a lot of help... too many "bad hair days" on this old girl!) I love your blog! Your family is darling and all of your furry pals too... I even liked the picture of the praying mantis! My daughter (now 18) brought a walking stick bug home in grade school which grew to the size of a scorpion and got pretty scary... she would rock back and forth and looked almost prehistoric! Anything but snakes, right?! Anyway, what a wonderful, sweet blog you have. Hope your family is having a nice Labor Day weekend!
xoxo
Karen