Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Swap Fun!

I got my first swap package! Yea! This pic. above is all the stuff I got from Elisabeth for the Desert Island Swap. She made me some cool shell jewelry that I will love for this summer. She also sent a tropical candle, bookmark, dolphin stickers, some shells, candy, gel pens, and some way cool metallic colored pencils! It was so fun to do the swap. You just don't know what you're going to get and it's neat seeing other peoples talents!
Okay Cena, if you are on here, stop right there! Unless you've already gotten your stuff:)
This is the stuff I sent to Cena for the Pink Swap! I looooved picking this stuff out! It was so much fun! I could go crazy all the time with pink! My favorite find was the pink, black, and white teacup! I found it at an antique show a couple of weeks ago! What made it so cool is that her favorite colors other than pink are black and white, so I was excited! I hope she likes it all!
One of my favorite things to make are bookmarks. The possibilities are limitless and they are small, so it doesn't take a long time to make.

I had so much fun with these swaps! Unfortunately, my summer is getting crazy and I don't think I will have time to sign up for more for a while. Every year I ponder the thought that summer is supposed to be nice and slow and relaxing, but all that happens for me is everything goes into hyper drive!! TTFN!

3 comments:

Cena @ Unexpected Necessities said...

Thanks again!!! The teacup is especially cool because it is antique. Hope you like all of your stuff, too!

mysteryhistorymom said...

Wow! You got some wonderful items! Did you make the letters for the pink swap? TOO cute!! Lori

Jeri Anne said...

Yup, I did make the letters. It was so fun!