Thursday, November 6, 2008

Great Weather & A Great Halloween

Halloween started out strangely-there was a miniature cow in my living room! Oh, it ended up being Chloe! Her first Halloween! She didn't get scared at all! She just kept giving everyone the strangest look!


Brenda Rae and I. I LOVE Halloween! It gives me an excuse to dress crazy!

This is a scary crew!




And I don't even know these people(LOL). Hope everyone had a great Halloween. I'm itching to start getting out my Christmas stuff! It has been GORGEOUS(lots of emphasis) the last week. In the 60's and 70's, so we have been cleaning the barn non stop all week. Hence not posting on my blog for a week! Halloween was the nicest weather wise that I ever remember! I'll be posting more pics. of the progress on the barn soon. It is getting cleaned right up! It is supposed to be in the 30's by Saturday, so we're going back to how our weather should be(Ugh). They're talking snow. Oh well, I guess it is about that time! Happy Holidays! TTFN!





No comments: