Sunday, July 20, 2008

Allow Me To Rant A Moment....

but I am getting a little ticked off about the state of our economy and such. I went grocery shopping and almost all the items I got two weeks ago have gone up considerably in price. This is at Wal-Mart, mind you. I know that everything is getting more expensive, but I don't think they realize how much those 10-50 cent mark-ups add up!! By the time your done shopping all those little mark-ups could get you some more milk, gas, etc. I have talked to several friends and family members who are also either losing their job or getting laid off, and it's scary. I'm concerned. Not that it will do a lick of good; I just felt like I needed to get some of this off my chest. We all need to pray that things will get better, and pray for those who are losing jobs and are having trouble feeding their families! I know God has us in His hands and He will see us all through these hard times. Sorry for the no-pictured, not very happy post, but sometimes I feel we need to address these things! On a high note, gas has gone down to $4.03 here after being at almost $4.20 for a while! I promise next post will be much more cheerful! We need all the cheerfullness we can get! God Bless! TTFN!

No comments: